Tax Credit Process
Every new hire represents an opportunity for you to qualify for a tax credit. Employers must meet deadlines for completing forms and submitting documentation to appropriate, state agencies. To simplify this process, Tax Credit Group, Inc. makes it economical and effortless to obtain the credits they are entitled.
Three Easy Steps for WOTC:
STEP 1. Include WOTC forms in your new hires’ packets or by logging into your secured account on our site.
STEP 2. Have new hires complete complete the tax credit online questionnaire or hard-copy forms.
STEP 3: Tax Credit Group, Inc. handles the rest! We work with your own accountants to help maximize your company’s tax benefits.
Our Tax Credit Process Includes:
- Provides training in preparing pre-screening certifications, including federal Form 8850.
- Completely automated and paperless solution.
- Monitors pertinent job applicant information to verify eligibility.
- Provides post-hiring documentation and credit calculation including Enterprise Zone credits.
- Creates a well documented and legally compliant audit trail for credits claimed.
- Provides annual year-end reporting of tax credits earned.
- Provides documentation for any applicable retroactive or carry-forward credits.
- Integrates seamlessly with your current hiring.
- Monitors applicable legislation and regulations of the WOTC Program.